TELDOR Cables & Systems is a leading manufacturer of hi-tech, sophisticated electronic data-transmission and Fiber Optic cables.
Teldor manufactures thousand of types of wires & cables, including:
- Audio frequency & microphone cables
- Long distance outside plant telecom cables
- High frequency coaxial, triaxial and twinaxial cables
- Instrument & thermocouple extension cables
- DIGICOM 120 ohm cables for ISDN and digital telecom applications
- TelSec cables for perimeter intrusion detection and security applications
- Military & shipboard cables
- Cables for medical applications
LAN & data transmission cables:
The BASIC-Solution: CATEGORY 5e cables
The GIGA-STAR Solution: CATEGORY 6, 6A cables
The GIGA-Solution: CATEGORY 7, 7A cables
The TERA-DOR-Solution: 1200 MHz "CATEGORY 8" cables
The OPTILAN Solution: Fiber Optic LAN cables
All LAN cables are available in non-plenum (PVC) or halogen-free (LSOH) constructions.
Teldor's LAN cables are tested as Class D, EA, F or FA Links with the following connecting hardware:
ITT-Cannon, Mod-Tap/Molex, Panduit, Krone, RIT, Elgadphone, RW-Data, Telesafe, Leviton, Lexel, Reichle & De-Massari, BTR Wiremold, Amacher and more.