More detailed activities of ElTrap are as follows:
· Geomechanics and material testing systems (bridges, tunnels)
· Seismic and shut-down systems
· IMU & Heads-up display systems (HUD), Inertial Navigation Modules, aeronautical, naval, surface; Robotics and Medical applications
· Water parameters, level, pressure, automatic data logging in wells and groundwater with smartphones Bluetooth communication, quality monitoring and control systems
· Intelligent transportation systems - road maintenance, laser profiling, rutting, roughness, tracking systems
· C4I-command, control, computers & intelligence systems
· Food Texture measuring equipment
· Industrial process measurement equipment
· Temperature profiling instruments: industrial process type
ELTrap System (Israel) Ltd. was established in order to provide sophisticated solutions, system integration and equipment supply by representing foreign companies and bringing in know-how in the following disciplines:
1. Civil Engineering
· Geo-Mechanical Instrumentation, Soil and Rock, Ground, Water level, Quality, Sampling and Logging equipment; Asphalt and laboratory material
· Traffic and Transportation control systems, Roads and Runway Laser profiling, Rutting and Roughness systems.
2. Industrial and Defense Applications
· IMU, Orientation, Inclinometers and Navigation Systems (3-Axis) for inertial aiding, location tracking, unmanned vehicles, robotics, biomedical, platform stabilization, antenna and camera pointing.
· Microminiaturized displacement and force transducers for structural monitoring, smart materials, Vibration and acoustic noise testing, Assembly line, sports performance and sports medicine analysis.
· Temperature profiling for Ovens, Furnaces and Reflow processing.
Projects and Markets Covered
ELTrap has been active in the Governmental, Municipal, Industrial, Private, Universities / research and Defense markets and covers territories in the Middle East and Eastern Europe.