1. J. Mullor & Co., - Advocates & Notary was founded in 1975 by Adv. Joseph Mullor.
2. The firm employs a skilled team which includes: lawyers, interns, an administrative team and an operational team.
3. The firm practices the following areas:
a. Banking and Finance: Sorting and diagnosing problematic debts and consulting on the collection options and their feasibility;
Representation of banks in claims which are filed by the bank's clients against the bank, and representation of banks in monetary claims against their clients, until a final and unappealable judgment is achieved (representing also in the appeal courts), including the judgment's execution and collection through the execution chambers; receiverships proceedings for the liquidation of collaterals and guarantees, in the framework of insolvency proceedings, the civil courts and execution cases;
Support and representation in insolvency proceedings, debtors' arrangements and moratoriums (liquidations and bankruptcies).
b. Collection of debts which are guaranteed by vehicles, heavy equipment and other movable property: For this purpose there is a professional operational function for locating, seizing, storing and liquidating the pledged property, all in accordance with the instructions of the pledgee and the approval of the court/execution registrar, with an emphasis on: the proceedings' efficiency, minimizing the storage time of the seized property and maximizing the consideration.
c. Civil-Commercial Law: Ongoing consulting to business and commercial entities. Complex litigation and representation in the courts before all of the tribunals (and appeal courts).
Companies Law, Billing Law, negotiations and agreements drafting in all of the various ongoing business areas.
d. Real Estate Transactions: Sale transactions, rentals, real estate and pledges registrations (mortgages), Pinui-Binui, purchasing groups, facilitation of complex transactions, asset-swaps, property management, liquidation of real estate pledges with all of the related proceedings, eviction, tax reports and related litigations.
4. The firm's clientele includes public entities, including banking and non-banking credit companies (HaPoalim Bank, Discount Bank, Mercantile Discount Bank, Isracard Ltd.) and private clients.
5. Throughout the firm's years of operations (about 50 years), extensive experience has been accumulated in it and it is highly knowledgeable and experienced in the practice area of insolvency, including receiverships and operating receiverships, asset liquidations and collection through legal proceedings (including execution).
6. The firm remains up-to-date and is equipped with computer software for court and collection proceedings (Odcanit Platinum, Net HaMishpat, Kelim Shluvim, VItrual Safe etc.).