"Schwartz Furniture" – Synonymous with Quality, Excellence and many Years of Tradition.
Schwartz Furniture was founded in 1950 in Tel Aviv, by Yehuda Schwartz, after immigrating to Israel from the Soviet Union.
Yehuda, the son of a well-known family of carpenters from Moscow, who had been working in the craft since 1826, founded the Schwartz workshop in a small basement in Tel Aviv's Ha'aliyah Street.
Over the years, the small workshop grew into a factory for the manufacturing of furniture, which became a major and renowned Israeli brand.
For decades, the company has specialized in designing bedrooms from the planning stages, through production, to the finished furnishings.
The company today has 10 talented designers, graduates of Israel's leading design schools, who are responsible for designing the latest, contemporary furniture offering a varied selection, tailored to customer's needs, while maintaining strict quality and finishing, down to the smallest detail.