Ephraim Aharonov, Law Firm
The firm, which was founded in 2009, is a boutique firm that specializes in commercial law and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on the various segments of intellectual property.
In addition, the firm provides comprehensive legal support to business corporations and businesspersons, including foreign companies operating in Israel, in the variety of legal issues that they face.
In our Intellectual Property Practice we accompany clients in preliminary counsel and the development of IP protection strategies, in proceedings for the registration of rights for designs and trademarks. In addition we accompany our clients in negotiations, drafting cooperation agreements and product licensing and providing full legal support in court proceedings including rights enforcement lawsuits, representing defendants in rights infringement lawsuits and representation in trademark disputes before the Patents and Trademarks Authority.
In order to provide a global umbrella of IP services, the firm collaborates with various law firms in various countries, particularly to register trademarks in those countries (including the U.S., China and Far East countries, European countries and the European Union, Latin America and United Arab Emirates).
In our Commercial Litigation practice we accompany our clients in a variety of civil and commercial disputes in the various courts, including:
· Representing plaintiffs and defendants in monetary lawsuits and in complex business disputes;
· Representation of plaintiffs and defendants in IP lawsuits; representation of plaintiffs and defendants in class actions;
· Representation of petitioners in principle administrative petitions and in fights against the authorities (including in lawsuits of PTSD combat veterans against the Ministry of Defense);
· Representation of plaintiffs and defendants in real estate lawsuits (including eviction and contract enforcement claims);
· Representation of employers and employees in labor court proceedings;
· Representation in inheritance disputes and enforcement of rulings in the Execution offices.
In the Commercial Law practice we provide our clients comprehensive service that includes:
· Registrations and proceedings before the Corporations Authority (including companies and non-profit organizations);
· Legal accompaniment in the framework of negotiations before transactions;
· Drafting contracts for the purpose of co-operations and as an agreed-upon solution for legal disputes;
· Drafting sale and rental agreements for apartments, offices and commercial properties, and negotiations support;
· Comprehensive legal counsel on the ongoing matters that every business corporation faces, including: labor law, public tender and correspondence vis-à-vis the authorities, and support in legal proceedings.
The firm is headed by Adv. Ephraim Aharonov, who has a double degree – LL.B. and B.A., Economics (2002) from Bar Ilan University, and an LL.B. with a specialization in law and technology from Haifa University. He was admitted into the Israel Bar Association in 2002. Before he founded his firm, he worked as a lawyer in some of Israel's largest and leading law firms in the IP field. Over the years, Adv. Aharonov participated in complex and diverse legal proceedings including precedential and groundbreaking proceedings, among them class actions, IP infringement lawsuits and commercial lawsuits
We believe, and life experience corroborates, that the combination of thoroughness, devotion, determination and creativity paves the road to success and we make every effort to provide this mix of qualities in every case and for every client.