Ortra was established in 1982, by the late Zvi Gelfand, one of the founders of the events industry in Israel. Ortra is one of the leaders in Israel in organizing and producing local and international conventions, exhibitions and events.
For 40 years, Ortra has been organizing and producing about 100 conventions, exhibitions and events each year, ranging from tens to thousands of participants in each event. Ortra is a respected member of the world's leading professional organizations in the field of international conferences, including the prestigious International Conference Organizers Organization ICCA and a prestigious partnership of leading international conference organization companies - INCON as well as the important international organization IAPCO which awards quality accreditation to its members.
With 35 employees, Ortra has a professional and skilled permanent staff with a lot of experience in various areas of the company's business. The staff at Ortra represents innovation and creativity, originality and enthusiasm, and an excellent service that is the result of the professional integration between the various departments in the company and the ability to provide the customer with a perfect solution for every production.
Ortra has a solid financial backing and is assisted by the services of the best sub-suppliers and professional parties in the field.
Our services include:
● Organization and production of professional and complex local and international conferences of any scope and scale
● Organization and production of company events, marketing events, launch events and employee events
● Initiating and organizing independent exhibitions and exhibitions related to conventions, including raising professional sponsorships and collection services
● Tourism services for groups and individuals
● Tourism and leisure services for the business sector for groups and individuals in Israel and abroad