Fakatz company was founded in 1993 in Tel-Aviv. In 1997, with the change of ownership, Fakatz Engineering (1997) Ltd. was established. The company is owned by Prof. A. Zeitlin, Dr. G. Zeitlin and Dr. V. Brown.
Fakatz company's expertise is construction planning, buildings, roads and more.
Among the company employees are about 53 engineers, technicians and draftsmen.
The company also employs a number of programmers who work in developing computer systems for engineering design.
In about 71 years of activity, the company designed over 250 bridges of all types including many sectional bridges, multiple tunnels, Cut & Cover hundreds of culverts, dozens of miles of supporting walls, railroad stations, pumping stations, electrical bridges and other transportation structures.
As of June 2009, the company established a roads planning department and have recruited for this purpose a number of experienced planners in physical movement planning.
The company was granted approval of compliance with the Quality Assurance International Standard ISO-9001.
The company's main projects:
* Route 431 - head planner of mediation and planning of all transportation structures of the project;
* Railway Ben Gurion Airport-Modiin - planning of engineering structures of the project;
* Railway Na'an-Be'er Sheva - planning of the project's engineering structures;
* Section 19 of the Trans-Israel Highway;
* Ad Halom Interchange;* Bridges and C&C tunnels in Moscow - Dozens of bridges and more