Sigal Reich Hillel is the founder and owner of a law and notaries company, and specializes in handling bodily, insurance and long-term care claims.
She has vast experience in representing plaintiffs vis-à-vis insurance companies and governmental-institutional entities.
The firm's services for private clients:
- Representation in insurance claims: Work incapacitation, life insurance, mortgage insurance, long-term care insurance, severe illnesses.
- Representation of victims of road accidents, workplace accidents, National Insurance.
- Representation in medical malpractice claims.
- All types of notary services including notarization and verification of signatures, translations, wills and nuptial agreements.
- Preparation of lasting power of attorney.
Complementary and special services for companies, organizations and institutes:
- Professional lectures for raising individuals' awareness for their rights in the insurance and long-term care areas.
- Manages a web-based lawsuits forum.
- Member of the Israel Bar Association's Torts Committee.
The Firm's Vision
In present-day society, where corporations rule our individual rights, our firm's mission is to expand the awareness and take the extra step to protect and exercise every right and entitlement that citizens may have.
We are committed to take the client's rights into account in an absolute manner, starting from the personal support and up to the completion of the representation and claim proceedings before the relevant entities.
Our firm works vigorously and verifies that the maximal compensation arrangement is received, within efficient and optimal timeframes.