The firm was founded in 1959.
The firm has 2 partners and 10 employees including 2 accountants.
The firm's Partners/Managers
1. Yaakov Greenberg, born 1942, licensed to practice since 1978.
2. Gil Greenberg, born 1970, licensed to practice since 1998.
The firm provides services to numerous clients of various economic industries: commerce, industry, construction, nursing homes, advertising, Hi-Tech, services, associations, charities and more.
· Accounting Audits and preparation of periodic and annual financial statements for about 120 private companies and partnerships and about 10 associations including one friends association, one student association and a charity fund.
· Preparation of the personal reports for about 250 individuals: Independent professionals (lawyers, physicians, engineers, advertisers and other freelancers, landlords, foreign residents and more) and company executives.
· A complementary bookkeeping service for about 100 companies and professional in a separate bookkeeping department
· A specialization in accounting for the activities of construction contractors, developers, constructors, execution contractors, asset-swap transaction and more (construction scopes – a contractor who built an assisted-living home in a project valued at tens of million of Shekels, a contractor who built a shopping mall in a project valued at tens of million of Shekels and is currently building various projects of up to 5 million Shekels, a contractor who built apartment buildings valued at a total of millions of Shekels, a contractor who built villas valued at millions of Shekels).
· A specialization in individual and companies taxation, including representation of clients vis-à-vis the tax authorities and handling tax planning.
· A specialization in arbitrations. Members of the Mediation and Arbitration Center of the Institute of CPAs in Israel.
· IT Systems Audits and consulting, including a certification for providing webtrust/systrust seals for e-commerce sites.
· Valuations, feasibility checks, expert opinions for courts and others, preparation of prospectuses for issuance in stock exchanges, preparation of receiverships and estate reports.
· Accounting services for small businesses including financial facilitation.
· Representation of clients vis-à-vis The National Insurance Institute.
· Supporting clients vis-à-vis the Investments Center and Chief Scientist.
· Consulting banking institutions.
· Projects control
· Special Management of companies under court appointment
· Internal Audits
· Business/Finance support for troubled companies