BIOPHARMAX is a leading international design and construction company of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological plants including critical and sterile systems.
BIOPHARMAX specializes in the execution of projects for the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Industries on a "turnkey" basis
The company operates in Israel, Europe, China and India and focuses on:
* Design and construction of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological plants.
* Scale-up from R&D to pilot or commercial production.
* Design processes for sterile production including chemical A.P.I.
* Purified water systems WFI, PW (USP), CIP/SIP systems (representation of US Filter. (
* CIP / SIP systems – design and execution.
* Design and operation of clean rooms (ISO 5 to ISO 8, Grade A-D).
* Control, programming and computerization for systems (including validation records (.
* Conducting tests according to ASTM 2500 according to IC-OC methodology.
* Quality Assurance - validation cases and execution of DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and procedures.
* Upgrading of plants to cGMP to meet the requirements of FDA/EMEA.
* Design and construction of chemical, biological, analytical and cytotoxic laboratories.
BIOPHARMAX employs over 150 engineers and technicians in Israel, China and India, with considerable diverse experience in multi-disciplinary projects in the pharmaceutical and bio-technological industries.
The projects are handled and executed in accordance with the highest international standards and within rigid quality control systems, in order to meet the stringent requirements of these industries.
Among our clients in Israel and overseas
Pluristem, HTBT, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries LTD., Omrix, Bio-Technology General Corp., Datum Dental Ltd., Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. - Johnson & Johnson, Protalix, Scigen, Compugen Ltd., Interpharm Ltd., Chemagis Ltd., D-Pharm Ltd., Taro, Prosintex - Italy, Probifasa - Mexico, ביו קראפט - USA, Novopharm - Canada, ICI Vilanterio – Italy, Teva P.F.C. Bulciago - Italy, Caronno – Italy, Kamada, JHONSON AND JHONSON, Perrigo, Unimark Remedies, Biogenomics, Insight, Protalix, Cadila Pharma, USA.