The Ta'avura Group is Israel's largest transportation and logistics company.
The Group's Main Areas of Operations:
· Land transport in a wide variety of fields: Vehicles, Heavy Equipment, Industrial Raw Materials, Bulk, Agricultural Produce, Containers, Hazardous Materials, Stone, Liquids, Refrigerated Transport, Milk, Fuels, Poultry Feed and General Transportation through Ta'avura and its subsidiaries, including Yozma Galil, Galil Ma'aravy (new port), Sharon, Negev and Arava Transportations, Dahan and Amar, Emek HaYarden, Eldan Road Services and Amal Parden Hana.
· Specializes in transporting out-of-gauge and extra-heavy cargo.
· Execution of lifting and crane works through a large fleet of gigantic portable cranes.
· Earthworks: Infrastructures, quarrying and mining works and execution of engineering projects.
· Marine and onshore works: Marine dredging, digging and quarrying.
· The Infrastructures Division: Imports trucks of the brands Tatara, DAF and Kenwortrh, VDL buses, Leibherr hydraulic excavators and cranes, and Krone trailers. The group provides operating leasing and maintenance services through a chain of certified automobile repair shops and a replacement parts suppliers.
· Maman – Cargo and Handling Terminals: operates an aerial cargo terminal in the Ben Gurion Airport and provides a wide range of logistics services: Supply chain management, logistics and distribution, TPL, packaging planning and manufacturing, relocation services, artworks handling, hazmat logistics services, storage management, archiving and shelving, repairs, maintenance, refurbishing and installations for portable train equipment, aviation services and other service, in Israel and abroad. Maman Group's main subsidiaries are: Logisticare, Globus International Shipments and Packaging Ltd., Archive 2000, Lauper Aviation GHI, Gav Yam Maman, MEL (Maman Euro Logistic), MTR, Maman Aviation, Tal Limousine, and KLP Maman.
· UTI Universal Trucks: Imports and markets Isuzu trucks in Israel, provides operating leasing services, rents out trucks, provides maintenance services and sells second-hand trucks.
· Egged Transportation: Operates public transportation and transits services in partnership with Egged.
· Grand Automotive: Imports, markets, distributes and services Ford and several others premium car brands in Croatia, Serbia, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo and Bosnia. In addition, imports, markets, distributes and services Hyundai vehicles in Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, and imports Nissan cars to Hungary, The Czech Republic, and Slovakia.
· Tamig: The exclusive importer of tires from the brands Pirelli, Aeolus and other tires for private cars, commercial vehicles, trucks, motorcycles, heavy equipment, agricultural equipment, forklifts and more.
· Haroshet Explosives: Israel's only manufacturer and marketer of explosives for civil uses.
· Shmerling-Synchro Energy Engineering: Imports, supplies, sales and leases generators, engines and electric generators. Construction of power plants and expertise in the synchronization of generation systems.
· Venta Marketing: Manufactures, imports and markets a wide variety of ventilation systems for homes, institutes, industry and agriculture uses.
· MMM (Unified Landfill Facilities): built and operates one of Israel's largest and most advanced waste landfills in the Duda'im (Ganei Hadas) site, and also built and operates a methane-powered power plant.
· TGA Infrastructures: Built and operates a sewage treatment facility in northern Israel.